What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Happy 4th! Anyone who’s taken a basic U.S. history class knows the significance of July 4. It’s America’s Independence Day and a celebration of the country becoming free. But 1776 isn’t the only important number related to the holiday… Read This Pincalled The Fourth of July By the Numbers for some fascinating tid-bits about our country!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- · Yesterday was America’s 243rd birthday; we hope you had a great one! Here are the upcoming 4th of July celebrations happening this weekend!
- Whitewater’s 4th of July Festivalruns through July 7th! Talk about ‘extra,’ as the kids say… Bring everyone down to Cravath Lakefront Park, for an exciting day of carnival rides, festival food, live music, fireworks & more! Open today, tomorrow AND Sunday from 10:00 am – midnight!
- East Troy 4th of July Festivalwhich will be held today, Friday, July 5th from 5:00 pm – 12:00 pm, tomorrow, Saturday, July 6th from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, and Sunday, July 7th, from 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm at the East Troy Amusement Park.
- will set off fireworks at dusk tomorrow, Saturday, July 6th at dusk on Don Jean Bay in Elkhorn. For some added fortitude, tune in to WLKG 96.1 for in-sync Patriotic music to play!
- will be hosting their 2019 Venetian Festtomorrow, Saturday, July 6th from 9:00 am – 10:00 pm at Fischer Park on Browns Lake, with a kayak/canoe/paddleboard excursion, food & beer tents, an Aquaducks Ski Show, Boat Parade, live music, and fireworks! Check it out!
- Need 4 Speed Barrel Racing Classic (NBHA IBRA)will be held this weekend at the Walworth County Fairgrounds, under the new covered horse arena in Elkhorn, with races set for Friday, July 5th, from 3:00 – 8:00 pm, Saturday, July 6th, from 8:00 am – 11:00 pm, and Sunday, July 7th, from 7:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Follow this link to reserve your spot now!
- Sunset on the Patio, this Sunday, July 7th from 5:00 – 10:00 pm with great food and live music to enjoy!
- · Coming up:
- Pig in the Park 2019, held at Reid Park in Fontana, on Saturday, July 13th, from 3 – 9 pm with tons of things for the whole family to do from water tag, live music, petting zoo, bouncy houses and more!
- the 54th Annual Chicken Roastat Edgewater Park in Williams Bay! They’ll be serving roasted delights from 12:00 – 7:00 pm, or until the chicken runs out, for just $10 a ticket!
- Fontana-On-Geneva-Lake Lobster Boil & Steak Fry, Saturday, July 27th, from 12 pm on!! There will be live music runs all day plus a kid area in the afternoon with bouncy houses and entertainment.
- the43rd Annual Fine Art & Fine Craft Festwill be held in Edgewater Park in Williams Bay, next Saturday, July 27th, from 9 am – 5 pm, and Sunday, July 28th, from 10 am – 4 pm!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co:Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates!This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Have a great weekend everyone!! If you have any other questions, want to talk about the market, would like us to include a specific event, or anything at all, just let us know! Give us some feedback on this blog, too! Call or text Joel (262-325-9867), Kim (262-903-9721), reply to this e-mail, or send us a Tweet.
Kim & Joel
Kim & Joel Reyenga and their team offer extensive experience in social media, web, and print & direct mail marketing. The Reyenga Team’s systematic approach to service, sales, and marketing will provide you with the maximum exposure needed for a triumphant home or condo transaction. Starting with a customized plan for both buyers and sellers of lakefronts, condos, town & country homes and strategies designed with your success in mind, the Reyenga Team has been helping folks like yourself for over 32 years.
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.
Every house sold or listed in your neighborhood does impact how much your home is worth, like it or not!