What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Summer Utilites It’s finally beginning to feel like summer! Don’t be blindsided by your increased utility bills, Read This Pinabout Quick Tips to Cool Off Your Summer Utility Bills and get back outside!!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- the Tour of America’s Dairyland, will make its eighth stop in East Troy on Friday, June 21. Check it out in downtown East Troy today, Friday, June 21st from 11:30 am – 9 pm with a beer tent, food trucks, kid races, farmers market, & more!
- · This weekend we’re holding TWO Open Houses!! Mark your calendars:
- United Way RUN UNITED 5K, starting at 8 am at Elkhorn Area High School. New this year: complete your 5K on school paths & walkways without traffic or public roads; also, participants under 13 can take a 1 mi walk/run around the High School track! Pre-Registeror register at 7:30 am on the day of the race.
- Feed Your Head Festtomorrow, Saturday, June 22nd from 2 – 11 pm at the Lake Geneva House of Music Festival Grounds!
- Brick Street Days! Enjoy a day is filled with live music, theater and dance performances, a magician, an artist’s walk, great food, beer truck, and more.
- · Coming up:
- the43rd Annual Fine Art & Fine Craft Festwill be held in Edgewater Park in Williams Bay, next Saturday, July 27th, from 9 am – 5 pm, and Sunday, July 28th, from 10 am – 4 pm!
- Fontana Lobster Boil & Steak Fry, Saturday, July 27th from 12 pm on!! There will be live music runs all day plus a kid area in the afternoon with bouncy houses and entertainment.
- Pig in the Park 2019, held at Reid Park in Fontana, on Saturday, July 13th from 3 – 9 pm with tons of things for the whole family to do from water tag, live music, petting zoo, bouncy houses and more!
MLS Market Updates: See for yourself how our current local market compares to our numbers last year on our website, with the latest data from the Metro-Milwaukee Listing Service! Updated every 15th of the month*
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co:Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates!This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Have a great weekend everyone!! If you have any other questions, want to talk about the market, would like us to include a specific event, or anything at all, just let us know! Give us some feedback on this blog, too! Call or text Joel (262-325-9867), Kim (262-903-9721), reply to this e-mail, or send us a Tweet.
Kim & Joel
Kim & Joel Reyenga and their team offer extensive experience in social media, web, and print & direct mail marketing. The Reyenga Team’s systematic approach to service, sales, and marketing will provide you with the maximum exposure needed for a triumphant home or condo transaction. Starting with a customized plan for both buyers and sellers of lakefronts, condos, town & country homes and strategies designed with your success in mind, the Reyenga Team has been helping folks like yourself for over 32 years.
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.
Every house sold or listed in your neighborhood does impact how much your home is worth, like it or not!