What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Keep your coolas the weather gets hotter, your electric bill may go up as well. Read This Pinfor Tips to Save Energy and Keep Cool this Summer for your wallet’s sake!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Restaurant WeekCONTINUES through Sunday, June 9th! Nine days of delicious dining for a cause – yes, breakfast, lunch & dinner at exceptional prices, PLUS you choose a charity to receive $5,000! Come for the food, stay for the fun, at these restaurants, around Lake Geneva!
- Friday Food Truck Festtonight, Friday, June 7th from 5 – 8 pm with the area’s best food trucks and restaurant vendors.
- Movies in the Park, tonight, Friday, June 7th starting at 8:45 pm, this time playing the movie: Ralph Breaks the Internet!
- The Belfry Music Theaterin Delavan including this weekends’ performance by Beatles tribute band American English performing tonight, Friday, June 7th, tomorrow, Saturday, June 8th & Sunday, June 9th!
- Darien Arts Festivalin Downtown Darien, where artists from across the area are invited to submit applications for this art exhibition. The show is open to artists working in all media. There will be fine art and crafts, live music, food, drinks, and fun.
- Hello Summer: a Musical Performance & Buffet Dinner Sunday, June 9th at 5:00 pm at Lake Geneva Country Club. For tickets and information call Peter Connolly 312-560-6148 or follow link above.
- · Coming up:
- 10th Annual United Way RUN UNITED 5Kwill be held on Saturday, June 22nd starting at 8 am at Elkhorn Area High School. New this year: complete your 5K on school paths & walkways without traffic or public roads; also, participants under 13 can take a 1 mi walk/run around the High School track! Pre-Registeror register at 7:30 am on the day of the race.
- Feed Your Head Feston Saturday, June 22nd from 2 – 11 pm at the Lake Geneva House of Music Festival Grounds!
- the43rd Annual Fine Art & Fine Craft Festwill be held in Edgewater Park in Williams Bay, Saturday, July 27th from 9 am – 5 pm, and Sunday, July 28th from 10 am – 4 pm!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co:Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates!This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Have a great weekend everyone!! If you have any other questions, want to talk about the market, would like us to include a specific event, or anything at all, just let us know! Give us some feedback on this blog, too! Call or text Joel (262-325-9867), Kim (262-903-9721), reply to this e-mail, or send us a Tweet.
Kim & Joel
Kim & Joel Reyenga and their team offer extensive experience in social media, web, and print & direct mail marketing. The Reyenga Team’s systematic approach to service, sales, and marketing will provide you with the maximum exposure needed for a triumphant home or condo transaction. Starting with a customized plan for both buyers and sellers of lakefronts, condos, town & country homes and strategies designed with your success in mind, the Reyenga Team has been helping folks like yourself for over 32 years.
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.
Every house sold or listed in your neighborhood does impact how much your home is worth, like it or not!