What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Cookout SeasonWho doesn’t love a good outdoor party followed by a bonfire?! Read This Pinfor 18 Cookout Hacks to Take Summer Entertaining to the Next Level and kick the good times into overdrive!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Lakefest 2019, at the Town of Delavan’s Community Park, is tomorrow, Saturday, June 1st from 9 am – 11 pm, with live music, food, a raffle, a car show, and even a bouncy house & free fishing for the kids!
- Hosta Fest – 19th Annual Perennial Plantsale last weekend? Fear not! The sale continues tomorrow, Saturday June 1st from 9 am – 5 pm, and Sunday, June 2nd from 9 am – 3 pm.
- 4th Annual Williams Bay Community Wide Garage Saleis today, Friday, May 31st and tomorrow, Saturday, June 1st from 8 am to 4 pm, throughout Williams Bay, with central sale at Lions Field House.
- Restaurant WeekRETURNS tomorrow, Saturday, June 1st through next Sunday, June 9th! Nine days of delicious dining for a cause – yes, breakfast, lunch & dinner at exceptional prices, PLUS you choose a charity to receive $5,000! Come for the food, stay for the fun, at these restaurants, around Lake Geneva!
- Wisconsin’s DNR Free Fishing Weekendwhere all the waters of the state are open and free of charge!
- Summer Craft Beer Walkwith 35+ beer samples, including crafted malt beverages; each location on the trail offers yummy food to enjoy with your sampling experience. Sounds like a lot of fun to be had tomorrow, Saturday, June 1st from 1 – 5 pm.
- Concerts in the Parkat Delavan’s Phoenix Bandshell kick off tomorrow, Saturday, June 1st – check out their summer long schedule of concerts and events!
- The 23rd Annual ‘Model A’ Daywill be hosted in Historic Downtown Sharon this Sunday, June 2nd from 9 am – 2 pm. Guests and villagers are welcome to dress in period apparel, perhaps as a charming flapper or a mysterious gangster, while enjoying the antique Model A cars, kind vendors, live music, food, and more!
- will be there when Geneva National opens the gates for their Community Wide Open House from 12:00 – 3:00 pm, Sunday, June 2nd! Here are our listings featured:
- · Coming up:
- Hello Summer: a Musical Performance & Buffet Dinner next Sunday, June 9th at 5:00 pm at Lake Geneva Country Club. For tickets and information call Peter Connolly 312-560-6148 or follow link above.
- Barefoot in the Parkat the Geneva Theater on Wednesday, June 5th at 7:30 pm, as well as, next Friday, June 7th at 10:00 am, with proceeds will benefit the Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra.
- 10th Annual United Way RUN UNITED 5Kwill be held on Saturday, June 22nd starting at 8 am at Elkhorn Area High School. New this year: complete your 5K on school paths & walkways without traffic or public roads; also, participants under 13 can take a 1 mi walk/run around the High School track! Pre-Registeror register at 7:30 am on the day of the race.
- Feed Your Head Feston Saturday, June 22nd from 2 – 11 pm at the Lake Geneva House of Music Festival Grounds!
- the43rd Annual Fine Art & Fine Craft Festwill be held in Edgewater Park in Williams Bay, Saturday, July 27th from 9 am – 5 pm, and Sunday, July 28th from 10 am – 4 pm!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co:Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates!This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Have a great weekend everyone!! If you have any other questions, want to talk about the market, would like us to include a specific event, or anything at all, just let us know! Give us some feedback on this blog, too! Call or text Joel (262-325-9867), Kim (262-903-9721), reply to this e-mail, or send us a Tweet.
Kim & Joel
Kim & Joel Reyenga and their team offer extensive experience in social media, web, and print & direct mail marketing. The Reyenga Team’s systematic approach to service, sales, and marketing will provide you with the maximum exposure needed for a triumphant home or condo transaction. Starting with a customized plan for both buyers and sellers of lakefronts, condos, town & country homes and strategies designed with your success in mind, the Reyenga Team has been helping folks like yourself for over 32 years.
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.
Every house sold or listed in your neighborhood does impact how much your home is worth, like it or not!