What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Drink More WaterMemorial Day Weekend is the un-official start to summer! Finally, some warmer weather! This is always a good time of year to re-visit the importance of staying hydrated. Read This Pinfor 10 ways to drink more water this year.
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Chocolate City USA, aka Burlington, WI, hosts ChocolateFest 2019 this weekend, starting tonight, Friday, May 24th and running through Memorial Day Monday, May 27th, at Burlington Festival Park. Enjoy family fun in a carnival like atmosphere filled with live music, puppet shows, candy wrapper fashion show, chocolate carving contests, vendor demonstrations, samples, great food, rides, and tons of chocolate!
- Calling all musicians: Allens Grove Blues Fest XIV will be at 7 pm, tonight, Friday, May 24th, at Allens Grove Park, between Clinton & Darien. Benefitting Leukemia & Lymphoma Societies, all musicians are welcome to join in, as well as enjoy the raffle & food!
- Open to the Public: Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan hosts a Memorial Cookout & Lawn Party on Sunday, May 26th and live music from 4:30 – 7 pm.
- Kick summer off with acoustic guitarist Joey Halbur, performing at Stefana’s Lakeside Dining in Lake Geneva, Monday, May 27th from 2 – 8 pm. The Tiki bar will be open; go for the music, food and drinks, then stay for the sunset!
- Head to Al’s Autobody & Arboretum in Walworth for their Hosta Fest – 19th Annual Perennial Plant sale tomorrow, Saturday, May 25th – Monday, May 27th from 9 am – 5 pm as well as next Saturday June 1st from 9 – 5 and Sunday June 2nd from 9 am – 3 pm.
- Check out the Fontana Garden Club Garden Fairat Pearce’s Farm Stand in Williams Bay tomorrow, Saturday, May 25th from 9 am – 3 pm, for the Benefit of the Student Scholarship Fund.
- Memorial Day Events:
- Starting at 10 am on Monday, May 27th, will be Lake Geneva’s Memorial Day Parade, on the corner of Wisconsin & Broad Streets ending with 10:30 am Ceremony at Brunk Pavillion.
- Delavan’s 2019 Memorial Day Celebration begins at 9 am on Monday, May 27th with a parade on Main St & Walworth Ave, and ends at Spring Grove Cemetery for a Ceremony including rifle salute and taps, and guest speaker, veteran, Senator Stephan Nass.
- Bring the family to Downtown Elkhorn Monday, May 27th at 10:30 am for their Memorial Day Parade followed a special Memorial Service in Veterans Park.
- Williams Bay Memorial Day Parade & Ceremony will start at 10:30 am on the corner of Cherry & Clover Streets, and ending down at Edgewater park with a Wreath Laying at 11 am.
- The Town of Lyons’ Memorial Day Ceremony will take place at 10 am at the Lyons Municipal Building with a guest speaker and songs.
- Coming up:
- Mark your calendars for Lakefest 2019, at the Town of Delavan’s Community Park, Saturday, June 1st from 9 am – 11 pm, with live music, food, a raffle, a car show, and even a bouncy house & free fishing for the kids!
- Relish in a day to free yourself from all the negative stress of today’s society; feed your head with great music, friends and vibes with Feed Your Head Feston Saturday, June 22nd from 2 – 11 pm at the Lake Geneva House of Music Festival Grounds!
- Calling all artists: the 43rd Annual Fine Art & Fine Craft Fest will be held in Edgewater Park in Williams Bay, Saturday, July 27th from 9 am – 5 pm, and Sunday, July 28th from 10 am – 4 pm!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
MLS Market Updates: See for yourself how our current local market compares to our numbers last year on our website, with the latest data from the Metro-Milwaukee Listing Service! Updated after the 15th of the month!
Have a great weekend everyone!! If you have any other questions, want to talk about the market, would like us to include a specific event, or anything at all, just let us know! Give us some feedback on this blog, too! Call or text Joel (262-325-9867), Kim (262-903-9721), reply to this e-mail, or send us a Tweet.
Kim & Joel
Kim & Joel Reyenga and their team offer extensive experience in social media, web, and print & direct mail marketing. The Reyenga Team’s systematic approach to service, sales, and marketing will provide you with the maximum exposure needed for a triumphant home or condo transaction. Starting with a customized plan for both buyers and sellers of lakefronts, condos, town & country homes and strategies designed with your success in mind, the Reyenga Team has been helping folks like yourself for over 32 years.
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.
Every house sold or listed in your neighborhood does impact how much your home is worth, like it or not!