What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Fanning FidoLet’s not get too far ahead of ourselves, summer hasn’t even started *but* Read This Pin, called Top 5 Summer Safety Tips for Pet Parents, so that, when the heat does arrive, you’ll know how to keep your pet happy, healthy, safe & strong!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- The 7th Annual Superhero Shufflewill take place tomorrow, Saturday, May 18th starting at 10 am at Big Foot Beach State Park in Lake Geneva. This event allows runners and walkers alike to either wear their running gear or come dressed as your favorite Superhero and support families affected by childhood cancer! Enjoy a beautiful run/walk with family, friends, or a Superhero!
- Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestrawill be performing Monumental Miniaturesat Calvary Community Church in Williams Bay!
- Saturdays on the Square, which includes a farmer’s market, craft fair, food, entertainment, community, non-profit booths & more! Don’t miss it, tomorrow, Saturday, May 18th from 9 am to 1 pm!
- in Fontana will be hosting Lakeland Animal Shelter’s Second Chances Annual Dinnerfrom 6 – 10 pm tomorrow, Saturday, May 18th, featuring delicious, fine dining as well as silent and live auctions in an elegant atmosphere. Tickets are on-sale now!
- Chocolate City Bike Ride, Sunday, May 19th starting between 6 & 10 am at Burlington High School with all you can eat, free chocolate at all the rest stops along the way!Register now!
- the Antique Flea Marketto the Walworth County Fairgrounds in Elkhorn this Sunday, May 19th, from 7 am – 3 pm, with over 500 vendors!
- · Coming up:
- Allens Grove Blues Fest XIVwill be at 7 pm, next Friday, May 24th, at Allens Grove Park, between Clinton & Darien. Benefitting Leukemia & Lymphoma Societies, all musicians are welcome to join in, as well as enjoy the raffle & food!
- Lakefest 2019, at the Town of Delavan’s Community Park, Saturday, June 1st from 9 am – 11 pm, with live music, food, a raffle, a car show, and even a bouncy house & free fishing for the kids!
- Feed Your Head Feston Saturday, June 22nd from 2 – 11 pm at the Lake Geneva House of Music Festival Grounds!
- the43rd Annual Fine Art & Fine Craft Festwill be held in Edgewater Park in Williams Bay, Saturday, July 27th from 9 am – 5 pm, and Sunday, July 28th from 10 am – 4 pm!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co:Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates!This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
MLS Market Updates: See for yourself how our current local market compares to our numbers last year on our website, with the latest data from the Metro-Milwaukee Listing Service! Updated after the 15th of the month!
Have a great weekend everyone!! If you have any other questions, want to talk about the market, would like us to include a specific event, or anything at all, just let us know! Give us some feedback on this blog, too! Call or text Joel (262-325-9867), Kim (262-903-9721), reply to this e-mail, or send us a Tweet.
Kim & Joel
Kim & Joel Reyenga and their team offer extensive experience in social media, web, and print & direct mail marketing. The Reyenga Team’s systematic approach to service, sales, and marketing will provide you with the maximum exposure needed for a triumphant home or condo transaction. Starting with a customized plan for both buyers and sellers of lakefronts, condos, town & country homes and strategies designed with your success in mind, the Reyenga Team has been helping folks like yourself for over 32 years.
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.
Every house sold or listed in your neighborhood does impact how much your home is worth, like it or not!