Almost time for Summer Camp! Here are the great options we’ve got to choose from here in Walworth County !
- BIG FOOT RECREATION DISTRICT– 262-275-2117 – Offering year-round recreation and enrichment for the community, including: · Fine Arts Performances · Summer Day Camp · Movies on the Beach & other Special Events · Fitness Center and Wellness Programs · Youth & Adult Enrichment & Recreation Classes.
- Waters at Kishwauketoe: June 10th – 13th from 8 am – 12 pm at Kishwauketoe Nature Conservancy in Williams Bay for grades 4 – 5.
- Bring the Sky Inside: June 17th – 20th from 8 am – 12 pm at Kishwauketoe Nature Conservancy in Williams Bay for grades 6 – 8.
- CAMP TIMBER-LEE – 262-642-7345 – Classic, Specialty and Adventure Camps for grades 2-12 in East Troy, WI with 600+ acres of beautifully wooded land with a lake perfect for swimming, boating and endless water activities! Waterslides, blob, zipline, climbing tower, archery, leather and craft shops, trail rides, high ropes and paintball. Horse Camps, Theatre Performing Arts, Music and Art Lovers Camps, Cheer/Dance, Target Sports, Volleyball and Paintball Camps.
- GENEVA LAKES FAMILY YMCA – 262-248-6211 – The Lake Geneva Y is here to strengthen communities. With a focus on nurturing the potential of every child and teen, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing opportunities to give back and support neighbors, the Y enables youth, adults, families and communities to be healthy, confident, connected and secure.
- HOUSE IN THE WOOD – 262-728-2752 – Providing outdoor education and recreation opportunities for schools and the public, including tree climbing for individuals and groups. Individuals can participate in our scheduled open climbs. Groups can reserve their own time. They also provide a retreat center for groups of 20 to 120 who want to customize their experience at our wooded site on Lake Delavan.