What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Bye-Bye Stain! Are you looking for an all-natural, DIY stain remover, then look no further! Read This Pin, called The Ultimate Stain Removal Guide for 7 all natural, DIY stain remover recipes and charts!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Women’s Weekendis “Dancing the Decades Away”. Mark your calendars and gather your girls for a weekend full of memories, throughout Lake Geneva, starting today, Friday, April 26th and running through Sunday, April 28th!
- Sprint for Spring Community 5K Run/Walk. This “chip timed” race is the perfect run or walk to prepare yourself for future runs, to keep yourself in shape or simply have some fun!
- First Splash into Summer in Water Boat Showtomorrow, Saturday, April 27th, and Sunday, April 28th, from 9 am – 5 pm. This is the perfect time to buy a new boat, start the season off with a new ride!
- RENTon Sunday, April 28th at 7 pm.Follow this link for ticket information!
- Fundraiser for Walworth County Food and Diaper Bank, Sunday, April 28th from 5 – 8 pm at the beautiful Geneva Lake Museum. Tickets are limited and on sale now at EventBrite by clicking here.
- · Coming up:
- Food Truck Festivalnext Saturday, May 4th from 10 am – 4 pm! Mark your calendars now for day of food, shopping, fun, and entertainment in Downtown Elkhorn.
- Feed Your Head Feston June 22nd from 2 – 11 pm at the Lake Geneva House of Music Festival Grounds!
- Belfry Music Theaterin Delavan! One we’re excited to see is: Souled Outis a musical ensemble that specializes in the great Motown and Soul sounds of the 60s and 70s starting at 7 pm on July 10th, 11th, 12th & 13th.
MLS Market Updates: See for yourself how our current local market compares to our numbers last year on our website, with the latest data from the Metro-Milwaukee Listing Service! Updated after the 15th of the month!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co:Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates!This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Have a great weekend everyone!! If you have any other questions, want to talk about the market, would like us to include a specific event, or anything at all, just let us know! Give us some feedback on this blog, too! Call or text Joel (262-325-9867), Kim (262-903-9721), reply to this e-mail, or send us a Tweet.
Kim & Joel
Kim & Joel Reyenga and their team offer extensive experience in social media, web, and print & direct mail marketing. The Reyenga Team’s systematic approach to service, sales, and marketing will provide you with the maximum exposure needed for a triumphant home or condo transaction. Starting with a customized plan for both buyers and sellers of lakefronts, condos, town & country homes and strategies designed with your success in mind, the Reyenga Team has been helping folks like yourself for over 32 years.
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.
Every house sold or listed in your neighborhood does impact how much your home is worth, like it or not!