What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
When to plant and what?Your garden’s success is, in large part, based on planting suitable crops for your climate. We’re part of Zone 5; Read This Pinfor the USDA Zone 5 Gardening Chart, which maps out when to start seedlings indoors to when to plant and harvest them—everything from peppers to melons!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Calling all wine lovers! Join Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva for the 2019 Lake Geneva Festival of Wine! Eat, drink and learn more about wines from around the world.
- Tonight, Friday, April 5th at 7 pm, try the Blue Chip Wine Dinner where you’ll savor top of the line wines with a reception followed by four courses of delicious food prepared by Grand Geneva‘s Executive Chef Nelly Buleje.
- The main event, The Grand Tasting, is tomorrow, Saturday, April 6th from 4 – 6 pm with 10% of all wine sales donated to United Way.
- But wait! There’s more…Don’t miss the Wine Tasting Seminar, or Chef Demo Lunch! Check out the package deals offered by the Grand Geneva and take in every last drop!
- Tomorrow, Saturday, April 6th, at the Irvin L. Young Memorial Library in Whitewater, will be the Indoor Season Whitewater City Market, from 9 am – 12 pm. Get everything from fresh-roasted coffee beans and freshly brewed kombucha to locally grown micro greens, cheese, local eggs, honey & fresh-baked bread.
- You’re invited to join the Infinity Center for their new walking program:Infinity Steps! This free, safe, judgment-free group will be walking various routes around Elkhorn for an hour 3x’s per week, Mondays & Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, and Saturdays at 7:30 am!
- the 11th Annual DRIVEN Easter Egg Hunt will be taking place tomorrow, Saturday, April 6th at 10 am at Burlington High School with over 14,000 eggs, including hidden prize eggs, and countless activities for 4 different age groups!
- Sign up to read to a trained therapy dog tomorrow, Saturday, April 6th from 10 – 11 am at the Aram Public Library in Delavan. Tail Waggin’ Tutors is held every first Saturday of the month, and registration is required, so stop by their Children’s Desk or call (262) 728-3111 to reserve your spot…and your snuggles!
- Golf season has begun! Take part in the Big Cup Scramble at Hawk’s View in Lake Geneva, this Sunday, April 7th from 8:30 am – 2 pm.
- The piano trio, In Harmony, will be performing the Trio in B-flat Major by Antonin Dvorak, and the Lake Geneva Symphany Orchestra will be playing a selection of quintet music, for their Chamber Music Concert this Sunday, April 7th from 3 – 5 pm at Holy Episcopal Church in Lake Geneva. Admission is free; donations at the door are appreciated.
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Have a great weekend everyone!! If you have any other questions, want to talk about the market, would like us to include a specific event, or anything at all, just let us know! Give us some feedback on this blog, too! Call or text Joel (262-325-9867), Kim (262-903-9721), reply to this e-mail, or send us a Tweet.
Kim & Joel
Kim & Joel Reyenga and their team offer extensive experience in social media, web, and print & direct mail marketing. The Reyenga Team’s systematic approach to service, sales, and marketing will provide you with the maximum exposure needed for a triumphant home or condo transaction. Starting with a customized plan for both buyers and sellers of lakefronts, condos, town & country homes and strategies designed with your success in mind, the Reyenga Team has been helping folks like yourself for over 32 years.
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.
Every house sold or listed in your neighborhood does impact how much your home is worth, like it or not!