What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Skip the house – Clean your car! Now that your ski goggles are off, and you’re no longer shivering the whole drive into work, you may have noticed all the yucky stuff that’s accumulated in your car over winter. Read This Pinfor 10 Car Cleaning Hacks That’ll Make Your Life Easier, and skip spring cleaning the house top to bottom…for the time being.
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Open House Season Has Begun! Stop by and say hi tomorrow, Saturday, March 30th at W3773 Parker Dr., Lake Geneva, WI 53147 for our FIRST Open House of 2019! We’ll be there from 1 – 3 pm and hope to see you there! *Text 67217 to 25678 for photos & details*
- Whether or not you are partaking in Lent, there’s plenty of fish fry to go around! ‘tis the season, eat up:
- Tomorrow, Saturday, March 30th from 9 am to 12 pm the Irvin L. Young Memorial Library in Whitewater will be hosting the Indoor Season Whitewater City Market! Get everything from fresh-roasted coffee beans and freshly brewed kombucha to locally grown micro greens, cheese, local eggs, honey, & fresh-baked bread.
- The MISSION IMPROVable Comedy Team is performing in Delavan! This hilarious act will be putting on a show tomorrow, Saturday, March 30th at 7 pm at Lake Lawn Resort’s Grand Room – Get Your Tickets Here Now!
- Coming up: Calling all wine lovers! Join Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva for the 2019 Lake Geneva Festivalof Wine. Eat, drink and learn more about wines from around the world. The Grand Tasting is on Saturday, April 6th from 4 – 6 pm with 10% of all wine sales donated to United Way.
MLS Market Updates: See for yourself how our current local market compares to our numbers last year on our website, with the latest data from the Metro-Milwaukee Listing Service! Updated after the 15th of the month!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Have a great weekend everyone!! If you have any other questions, want to talk about the market, would like us to include a specific event, or anything at all, just let us know! Give us some feedback on this blog, too! Call or text Joel (262-325-9867), Kim (262-903-9721), reply to this e-mail, or send us a Tweet.
Kim & Joel
Kim & Joel Reyenga and their team offer extensive experience in social media, web, and print & direct mail marketing. The Reyenga Team’s systematic approach to service, sales, and marketing will provide you with the maximum exposure needed for a triumphant home or condo transaction. Starting with a customized plan for both buyers and sellers of lakefronts, condos, town & country homes and strategies designed with your success in mind, the Reyenga Team has been helping folks like yourself for over 32 years.
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.
Every house sold or listed in your neighborhood does impact how much your home is worth, like it or not!