Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Spring has Sprung! Well, Wednesday was the official start of spring AND allergy season! Read This Pinfor 6 Natural Remedies for Allergies and enjoy more of what Spring has to offer!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Spring cleaning is in the air! Head to Hawk’s View Golf Club in Lake Geneva for their Rummage Saleas and shop from multiple vendors who are downsizing and selling their new or gently used items at extremely discounted prices! This event is free to attend and it open to the public. BONUS: It is completely inside (you never know what March weather will bring!). Their bar & grill will be open!
- Stop in at Stefana’s in Lake Geneva from 6 – 10 pm, tomorrow, Saturday, March 23rd to see The WIZE GUYS performing the greatest Rock ‘n Roll hits from the 50’s, 60’s & Rat Pack music!
- Tomorrow, Saturday, March 23rd, at the Irvin L. Young Memorial Library in Whitewater, will be the Indoor Season Whitewater City Market, from 9 am – 12 pm. Get everything from fresh-roasted coffee beans and freshly brewed kombucha to locally grown micro greens, cheese, local eggs, honey & fresh-baked bread.
- From 11 am – 1 pm, tomorrow, March 23rd, at Boxed and Burlap in Delavan, Lot of Love and Yoga Lake Geneva presents Empower(MAT), a fundraiser for unpaid family caregivers. Learn meditation exercises, as well as tools and resources to take home with you. Come as you are, comfortable clothing, with or without a mat!
- Comedy Night returns to Evergreen Country Club in Elkhorn! A complete evening of entertainment including traditional Irish cuisine! Don’t miss the show tomorrow, Saturday, March 23rd at 5:00 pm!
- Tomorrow, at Lakeland Animal Shelter, in Delavan, will be a fundraiser called Paint ‘N Pet! Paint a sign, pet and/or adopt an animal, have a snack, and enjoy the night! Benefiting Lakeland Animal Shelter, you’ll create a beautiful 4×24 wooden sign, with dozens of unique pre-designed vinyl phrases to choose from, as well as background paint colors! Follow this link to pre-register and hold your seat, for either the 6:30 or 8 pm sitting, tomorrow, Saturday, March 23rd.
- Coming up: Calling all wine lovers! Join Grand Geneva Resort & Spa in Lake Geneva for the 2019 Lake Geneva Festivalof Wine. Eat, drink and learn more about wines from around the world. The Grand Tasting is on Saturday, April 6th from 4 – 6 pm with 10% of all wine sales donated to United Way.
MLS Market Updates: See for yourself how our current local market compares to our numbers last year on our website, with the latest data from the Metro-Milwaukee Listing Service! Updated after the 15th of the month!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Have a great weekend everyone!! If you have any other questions, want to talk about the market, would like us to include a specific event, or anything at all, just let us know! Give us some feedback on this blog, too! Call or text Joel (262-325-9867), Kim (262-903-9721), reply to this e-mail, or send us a Tweet.
Kim & Joel
Kim & Joel Reyenga and their team offer extensive experience in social media, web, and print & direct mail marketing. The Reyenga Team’s systematic approach to service, sales, and marketing will provide you with the maximum exposure needed for a triumphant home or condo transaction. Starting with a customized plan for both buyers and sellers of lakefronts, condos, town & country homes and strategies designed with your success in mind, the Reyenga Team has been helping folks like yourself for over 32 years.
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.
Every house sold or listed in your neighborhood does impact how much your home is worth, like it or not!