What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- The 2019 Delavan Train Show arrives in historic Downtown Delavan! Begin the show at the Delavan American Legion Hall where you will receive your map and train “ticket” to be punched at each location you visit. Treat yourself to a free, family-friendly weekend with a small-town festival atmosphere! Held tomorrow, Saturday, March 9th from 9 am to 4 pm & Sunday, March 10th from 10 am to 4 pm!
- Have you made it down to the Riviera in Lake Geneva to see the Ice Castles yet? You’re in luck! Check it out before they close for the season! Follow this link for rates!
- The Indoor Season Whitewater City Marketwill be held from 9 am to noon, tomorrow, Saturday, March 9th, in the Community Room of Whitewater’s Irvin L. Young Memorial Library, with all the fresh locally grown, harvested, and produced food you could possibly need to make it through the rest of the cold season.
- In the mood for a collegiately sweet spring serenade? In preparation for their international tour, and in celebration of their sesquicentennial, the UW-Whitewater Music Department presents the Chamber Singers & Vocal Jazz Ensemble concert on Sunday, March 10th at 7:30 pm in the Light Recital Hall.
- Coming Up: Experience Beethoven 9, performed by Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra at the Young Auditorium in Whitewater, next Saturday, March 16th at 7:30 pm! Follow this link to get your tickets now!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.