What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
SPring is coming? Let’s all cross our fingers and hope winter is over soon, it has been a rough one! Soon we’ll be able to open our windows and breathe in the…dust on the window sill. Spring Cleaning is also on its way! Read This Pinfor a good reference checklist!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- If you’re a local, your social media feed is likely blowing up with pictures of friends and neighbors finally making it down to the Ice Castles; they were supposed to close by now, so check it out before they do! Follow this link for rates; the Ice Castles are located at the Riviera on Lake Geneva.
- Tomorrow, Saturday, March 2nd, at the Irvin L. Young Memorial Library in Whitewater, will be the Indoor Season Whitewater City Market, from 9:00 am to noon. Get everything from fresh-roasted coffee beans and freshly brewed kombucha to locally grown micro greens, cheese, local eggs, honey & fresh-baked bread.
- Need a true sign spring is in the air? Learn Garden Flower Arrangements at the University Center on Main St. in Whitewater, tomorrow, Saturday, March 2nd from 9 – 11:30 am. Register (required) here!
- The University of Wisconsin Madison Band Director, Michael Leckrone is finally graduating (aka retiring) after FIFTY, yes 5-0, YEARS! Catch the UW-Madison Varsity Band Show, Sunday, March 3rd at 1:00 pm at Delavan Darien High School in Delavan!
- Save the Date: Catch Beethoven 9, performed by Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra at the Young Auditorium in Whitewater, Saturday, March 16th at 7:30 pm! Follow this link to get your tickets now!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.