What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Maintenance Checklist! They suggest changing your car’s oil every 3,000 miles for the best performance, but what about your home?! Read This Pinwith a monthly checklist of home maintenance to-do’s to keep your home running like a well-oiled machine, and give yourself peace of mind!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Here’s a new one: Check out the Stranger Things Escape Room at Aram Public Library, in Delavan, and Barrett Memorial Library, in Elkhorn, for some eerie 80s fun tonight, Friday, February 22nd at 6:00 pm, and tomorrow, Saturday, February 23rd at 1:00 pm! Registration is required, so call your friends, get together a group, and see where the clues take you! Stop by either library or call (262-728-3111 / 262-245-2709) to sign up!
- Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva hosts Shred Fest this weekend:
- Military Appreciation Day, with deals for all military members, veterans, and their families! Enjoy skiing and snowboarding specials all day long, today, Friday, February 22nd from 9 am – 10 pm!
- The 3rd annual Shred Fest at The Mountain Top will be held tomorrow, Saturday, February 23rd, with ski contests and races all day long, benefiting the CHILL Foundation. In addition to the competition, there will be a sledding party, giveaways & raffles—sounds like tons of fun!
- Tomorrow, Saturday, February 23rd, the Irvin L. Young Memorial Library in Whitewater hosts the Indoor Season Whitewater City Market, from 9:00 am to noon, with everything from fresh-roasted coffee beans and freshly brewed kombucha to locally grown micro greens, cheese, local eggs, honey & fresh-baked bread.
- The Young Auditorium in Whitewater presents Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, performed by Missoula Children’s Theatre, the nation’s largest touring children’s theatre, tomorrow, Saturday February 23rd at 2:00 pm!
- Elkhorn’s Walworth County Fairgrounds host Barnyard Bargain Bonanza tomorrow, Saturday, February 23rd from 8 am – 3 pm filled with vendors, trendy treasures, collectibles, handiwork, garage goods and lots more.
- Now at the Fireside Theater in Fort Atkinson: My Fair Lady! This Broadway classic won SIX Tony Awards, including Best Musical. Catch it now through April 7th (follow link for showtimes and hot deals)!
- 240° West, located inside the Abbey Resort in Fontana, presents Sushi Sunday, with fresh rolled, chef selected sushi from 5 – 9 pm, this Sunday, February 24th!
- This weekend, the Chicago Golf Show® returns! Over the past 36 years, it has grown from just a few tabletop exhibits in a hotel ballroom to the largest golf show in Chicago with over 180 vendors, a 4500 square foot demo area and special appearances from top PGA professionals. Follow the link for ticket & location information!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.