What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
February Funk From snow-induced cabin fever, to lack of sun and vitamin D, we’re all prone to what’s sometimes referred to as a “February Funk.” Fear not! Read This Pinwith a list of 13 activities to help get yourself out of a bad mood or funk and get back in the swing of things!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Valentine’s Day was yesterday, but the lovely festivities continue all weekend!
- The Grandview Restaurant inside The Geneva Inn in Lake Geneva: tonight, Friday, February 15th and tomorrow, Saturday, February 16th from 5 – 9 pm
- The Duck Inn in Delavan: each night this weekend, Friday, February 15th through Sunday, February 17th from 4 – 9 pm
- Hunt Clubinside Geneva National in Lake Geneva: each night this weekend, Friday, February 15th through Sunday, February 17th from 4 – 9 pm
- Crafted Americana inside The Ridge Hotel in Lake Geneva: each night this weekend, Friday, February 15th through Sunday, February 17th from 5 – 9 pm
- Stefana’s in Lake Geneva: both tonight, Friday, February 15th and tomorrow, Saturday, February 16th from 5 – 9 pm
- Frontier Restaurant inside Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan: tonight, Friday, February 15th and tomorrow, Saturday, February 16th from 5 – 10 pm
- 240° West inside the Abbey Resort in Fontana: tonight, Friday, February 15th from 5 – 9:30 pm
- Enjoy a 7-Course Valentine’s Day Menu at Whitewater’s The Black Sheep, held both tonight, Friday, February 15th and tomorrow, Saturday, February 16th, reservations required.
- Delavan re-welcomes: the 6th Annual Sky Circus, Friday, February 15th – Sunday, February 17th, with some of the greatest kite performers in the world, along the shores of Lake Lawn Resort!
- In addition to the kite show, Sky Circus on Ice also includes expert ice and snow carvers displaying their works of art, a kite making workshop, the Blizzard Run Snow Slide, a fireside movie night & more!
- If you haven’t checked out The Ice Castlesat the Riviera in Lake Geneva, now’s the time! This is the last weekend for a magical winter entertainment experience full of tunnels, lights, caves, and more, for guests of all ages. Visit their website (where hours, tickets, and info are available).
- The Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra presents Moonlight Serenade at Grand Geneva Resort on, Saturday, February 16th. Follow the link for your tickets today!
- Don your finest cocktail dress, button down collar or costume and come laugh, drink and be merry at the 33rd annual “A Midwinter Night’s Dream” auction held tomorrow, Saturday, February 16th at Lake Geneva’s Grand Geneva starting at 5:30 pm with silent and live auctions benefiting the YMCA!
- Calling all brides to be: the 11th annual Lakes Area Bridal Fair will be held on Sunday, February 17th, at Evergreen Country Club’s Evergreen Room in Elkhorn from 11:30 am – 2:30 pm.
Our Winter Festivals Guideis now available on our website! Check it out and mark your calendars for these upcoming local events!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.