What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Super Bowl WeekendWhether you’re a Patriots or Rams fan (or a fan of football in general), you should Read This Pincalled S25 Football Party Finger Foods Everyone Loves for some great recipes to keep in your rolodex!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- The finale of Winterfest is approaching! Winterfest is home to dozens of events including the US Snow Sculpting Championship outside Lake Geneva’s Riviera! 15 teams of the most talented snow sculptors and artists from around the country gather to compete for a national title! Voting for People’s Choice Snow Sculpture is tomorrow, Saturday, February 2nd from 11:00 am to 1:00pm at the Riviera Ballroom and in the Visitor Center in Flat Iron Park. The awards ceremony will start at 3:00 pm in the Riviera Ballroom! The festival doesn’t stop there:
- The Cocoa Crawl is a family-friendly event taking place in downtown Lake Geneva, tonight, Friday, February 1st from 4:00 to 6:00 pm. Check in at the Geneva Theater to pick up a map and list of participating businesses. From there, feel free to visit as many businesses as you would like and come back to the Geneva Theater to vote on your favorite (AND watch a free showing of the movie Frozen, with Elsa and Ana meet and greet, for those who participated in the Cocoa Craw)!
- The 4th Annual Chili Cook Offwill take place at Elkhorn’s Hawk’s View Golf Club tomorrow, Saturday, February 2nd from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, with Bloody Mary Bar, food specials, drink specials, sledding (weather permitting), and closest to the pin competitions!
- Head to the Mountain Top at Lake Geneva’s Grand Geneva for the annual Winter Carnival. Bring your friends and family for a day filled with skiing, snowboarding and fun snow activities starting at 11:00 am (and running through about 3:00 pm)!
- Head to Lake Geneva’s Timber Ridge Waterpark for a day of family fun at their annual Every Splash Counts, Sunday, February 3rd from noon to 8:00 pm, where a portion of every sales goes directly to Open Arms Free Clinic, Inc.
- Go for a Candlelight Hike & Skithrough the paths of Bigfoot State Park, in Lake Geneva, tomorrow, Saturday, February 2nd at 6:00 pm, with hot chocolate & hot apple cider to be served alongside breathtaking views, and a bonfire after the hike, weather permitting!
- Day in the Bay, Sunday, February 3rd from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm in downtown, Williams Bay will be a blast! There will be a book sale, chili cook off, a hike through Kishwauketoe Nature Conservatory, a historical society tour, food, fun & a raffle with grand prize drawing!
- The Lake Geneva Chapter of the Lyric Opera of Chicago presents Music Warms Your Heartat Geneva National Golf Club in Lake Geneva on February 10th. Reserve your place by following the link or calling 312-560-6148.
- The Lake Geneva Chapter’s latest issue ofLa Trivia is now available! The Winter 2019 issue includes details for upcoming events, photos from their memorable September event, artist updates & more…
- The Lake Geneva Symphony Orchestra presents Moonlight Serenade at Grand Geneva Resort on, Saturday, February 16th. Follow the link for your tickets today!
- Geneva Lakes Burger Throwdown tickets are now available! Come and enjoy burger samples from over a dozen of the area’s best restaurants and chefs! Ticket includes unlimited burger samples while they last. Soft drinks, and other food items, and live entertainment! This event sells out fast!!! So, mark your calendars for May 5th at 12:30 pm at Lake Geneva’s Ridge Hotel, and get your tickets NOW!
- The Ridge Hotel of Lake Geneva will be hosting Lakeside Conference, a Woman’s Business WorkshopMarch 4th and 5th! Join women business owners at this impactful event as they learn from top business leaders, build relationships, get expert support, & set up an action plans for growth!
Our Winter Festivals Guideis now available on our website! Check it out and mark your calendars for these upcoming local events!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.