What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Winter is hereWell, we hope you all made it through the last round of snow storms safe and sound! For all of you stuck shoveling, Read This Pincalled Snow Shoveling Tips for a couple quick pointers that will speed up the process!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Tomorrow is the official start of Winterfest! Check out this 9-day (Saturday, January 26th – Sunday, February 3rd) festival that celebrates art, winter, family, and fun with over a dozen amazing events; the highlight being the US Snow Sculpting Championship outside Lake Geneva’s Riviera!
- Here are some more events at Winterfest:
- The Ice Castlesat the Riviera in Lake Geneva have officially opened, as of Wednesday, January 23rd! Now through February 16th! For a magical winter entertainment experience full of tunnels, lights, caves, and more, for guests of all ages, visit their website (where hours, tickets, and info are available).
- The Hovercraft Experience will be epic: tomorrow, Saturday, January 26th from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm, meet the hover craft pilots and check out their crafts before they set out on the lake for the Hover Craft Skills Challenge!
- New this year: try Winterfest Family Yogaoffered at the indoor Lake Geneva Canopy Tour Welcome Center on January 27th at 10:00 am. $5 per person. Mats are provided and no previous yoga experience is required (however, PRE REGISTRATION is required—follow link)!
- Here are some more events at Winterfest:
- Save a life! Be a hero! Hawk’s View Golf Club in Elkhorn is holding a blood drive today, Friday January 25th from 1:00 – 5:00 pm. As a thank you, all donors will receive a coupon for a free entrée at Noodles & Company when you purchase a beverage. You can just stop in, make an appointment online, or email Kayla Boesch!
- Learn about the most delicious bi-valves under the sea in a Cooking Class held by The Black Sheep in Whitewater, held tonight, Friday, January 25th from 6:15 – 9:00 pm! From scallops, to oysters, muscles, and clams, you’ll get the inside scoop on these fine delicacies for just $35.00/person! Follow this link for tickets now!
- The Walworth County Fairgrounds in Elkhorn will be hosting aBarnyard Bargain Bonanza, Indoor Flea Markettomorrow, Saturday, January 26th from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm! Free Admission! Enjoy browsing ~30 booths & food stands filled with homemade goodness!
- Tomorrow, Saturday, January 26th the Irvin L. Young Memorial Library in Whitewater hosts the Indoor Season Whitewater City Market, from 9:00 am to noon. You can get everything from fresh-roasted coffee beans and freshly brewed kombucha to locally grown micro greens, cheese, local eggs, honey, & fresh-baked bread. Add handmade cards, jewelry, quick breads, pastries and cookies, jams, award-winning gourmet popcorn and a twice-a-month fish vendor, and you’re set for the winter!
- It’s that time of year for Lakeland Animal Shelter’s 2nd Annual Dog Bowl 2019. Grab your bowling ball and shoes and head on over to Delavan Lanes for a night of bowling and fundraising, tomorrow, Saturday, January 26th at 5:00 pm (w/ a raffle and silent auction too)!!! Contact Lavonne at 262-728-9477 or 262-374-1838 to register!
- Coming up!
- Go for a Candlelight Hike & Skithrough the paths of Bigfoot State Park, in Lake Geneva on Saturday, February 2nd at 6:00 pm, with hot chocolate & hot apple cider to be served alongside breathtaking views, and a bonfire after the hike, weather permitting!
- Day in the Bay, on February 3rd from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm in downtown, Williams Bay will be a blast! There will be a book sale, chili cook off, a hike through Kishwauketoe, a historical society tour, food, fun & a raffle with grand prize drawing!
- Geneva Lakes Burger Throwdown tickets are now available! Come and enjoy burger samples from over a dozen of the area’s best restaurants and chefs! Ticket includes unlimited burger samples while they last. Soft drinks, and other food items, and live entertainment! This event sells out fast!!! So, mark your calendars for May 5th at 12:30 pm at Lake Geneva’s Ridge Hotel, and get your tickets NOW!
- The Ridge Hotel of Lake Geneva will be hosting Lakeside Conference, a Woman’s Business WorkshopMarch 4th and 5th! Join women business owners at this impactful event as they learn from top business leaders, build relationships, get expert support, & set up an action plans for growth!
Our Winter Festivals Guideis now available on our website! Check it out and mark your calendars for these upcoming local events!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.