What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
to Replace or repair? Here’s a handy little guide for you! Read This Pincalled How Long Do Your Systems and Appliances Last? for a quick reminder on how long basic home necessities should last and cost to replace for future reference!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Hot ChocolateFest on Echo Lake in Burlington starts today, Friday, January 18th, and runs through Monday, January 21st with TONS of activities, including: a pond hockey tournament, 5K run, hot chocolate contest, chili contest, snowman contest, campfire storytelling, pancake b-fast (by Burlington Fire Department), open ice skating, “pick-up” broom ball & more!
- Lake Lawn Resort, in Delavan, presents a Murder Mystery Dinnertonight, Friday, January 18th & tomorrow, Saturday, January 19th at 6:00 pm! Interact alongside a cast of characters to figure out who committed the crime!
- Tomorrow, Saturday, January 19th is the Winter Artisan Fairein Burlington at the Mercantile Hall from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm! This one day curated indoor market focuses on all things vintage, antique, reclaimed, repurposed, upcycled and handmade. Plus, with FREE ADMISSION who wouldn’t want to check it out!
- Go for a Candlelight Hike & Skithrough the paths of Kettle Moraine State Forest in Eagle, tomorrow night, Saturday, January 19th at 6:00 pm, with hot chocolate & hot apple cider to be served alongside breathtaking views, and a bonfire after the hike, weather permitting!
- Coming up!
- Next Saturday, Winterfestbegins! Check out this 9-day (Saturday, January 26th – Sunday, February 3rd) festival that celebrates art, winter, family, and fun with over a dozen amazing events; the highlight being the US Snow Sculpting Championship outside Lake Geneva’s Riviera!
- The Walworth County Fairgrounds in Elkhorn will be hosting aBarnyard Bargain Bonanza, Indoor Flea Marketnext Saturday, January 26th from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm! Free Admission! Enjoy browsing ~30 booths & food stands filled with homemade goodness!
- There will be a Candlelight Hike & Ski at Bigfoot State Park in Lake Geneva on Saturday, February 2nd!
- Day in the Bay, on February 3rd from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm in downtown, Williams Bay will be a blast! There will be a book sale, chili cook off, a hike through Kishwauketoe, a historical society tour, food, fun & a raffle with grand prize drawing!
- Geneva Lakes Burger Throwdown tickets are now available! Come and enjoy burger samples from over a dozen of the area’s best restaurants and chefs! Ticket includes unlimited burger samples while they last. Soft drinks, and other food items, and live entertainment! This event sells out fast!!! So, mark your calendars for May 5th at 12:30 pm at Lake Geneva’s Ridge Hotel, and get your tickets NOW!
- The Ridge Hotel of Lake Geneva will be hosting Lakeside Conference, a Woman’s Business WorkshopMarch 4th and 5th! Join women business owners at this impactful event as they learn from top business leaders, build relationships, get expert support, & set up an action plans for growth!
Our Winter Festivals Guideis now available on our website! Check it out and mark your calendars for these upcoming local events!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.