What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
New Year, New You! Well, next time you receive this eNewsletter, it’ll be a new year! Read This Pincalled The Ultimate List of Unique New Year’s Resolution Ideas and start of 2019 with a brightened sense of self-love and purpose! Wishing you a happy, healthy, safe & strong New Year!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- What’s better than a free movie and pizza?! The Aram Public Library of Delavan is hosting Pizza & a Movie(Hotel Transylvania 3 – PG) tonight, Friday, December 28th at 1:30 pm. Space is limited, so registration is required. Stop by the Adult Desk or call (262) 728-3111, x100 to reserve your spot…and your slice!
- This is the last weekend to enter to win the many prizes in the Santa Cause Tree Festivalat Gage Marina’s Wood Boat Center, in Williams Bay. Open nightly from 4:00 to 9:00 pm, thru Sunday, December 30th. “Santa Cause” is a super charity, which supports existing charities in Walworth County. Get your raffle tickets to enter any of the Twelve Charities of Christmas raffle boxes, for a chance to win the grand prize and other prizes (last year’s prizes included a trip to Hawaii, Florida, a moped, large screen TV, and more!)!!
- It’s not too late to catch the Santa Cruise! Tours continue nightly, starting at 4:30 pm, through Monday, December 31st! Embark on a magical Christmas boat cruise to Santa’s North Pole hideaway, departing from Winter Harbor in Williams Bay!
- Head to Lake Lawn Resort, in Delavan, forthe Dueling Pianos Holiday Showtonight, Friday, December 28th and tomorrow, Saturday, December 29th at 8:00 pm! Come out for a fun night of music ranging from Billy Joel to Britney Spears to Bruno Mars. N.E.W. Piano Guys are the perfect combination of concert, comedy & creativity!
- Tomorrow, Saturday, December 29th at the Irvin L. Young Memorial Library in Whitewater is the Indoor Season Whitewater City Market, from 9:00 am to noon. You can get everything from fresh-roasted coffee beans and freshly brewed kombucha to locally grown micro greens, cheese, local eggs, honey, & fresh-baked bread. Add handmade cards, jewelry, quick breads, pastries and cookies, jams, award-winning gourmet popcorn and a twice-a-month fish vendor, and you’re set for the winter!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co:Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates!This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.