What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Static City!! From frizzy hair and cracking skin, to the front door that won’t close and electrified clothes, almost everything is negatively affected by the dry winter air! Read This Pincalled 10 DIY Ways to Increase the Humidity in Your Home (Without Purchasing a Humidifier) for easy, creative tips to stay hydrated and moisturized this season!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- Join The Tree House Child & Family Center, located next to the hospital in Elkhorn, for their Annual Holiday Open House today, Friday, December 14th from 1:00 – 4:00 pm. The Tree House is accredited by the National Children’s Alliance, certifying that it meets the highest standards for consistent, effective care of child abuse victims; spread seasonal cheer by appreciating this precious agency in our community.
- The Whitewater Aquatic & Fitness Center is throwing a Holiday Party tonight, Friday, December 14th from 5:00 – 7:00 pm! There will be games, prizes, treats and a special visit from SANTA! $4.00 admission or FREE with donation of a nonperishable food item to be donated to the local food pantry.
- Tomorrow, Saturday, December 15th, Santa & His Reindeer are back for their annual visit to Lake Geneva! Stop by and grab a picture with the whole crew on the corner of Center and Main Streets from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm!
- Here’s a new one: Tonight, Friday, December 14th, through Sunday, December 16th, try the Igloo Experience at the Ridge Hotel in Lake Geneva. Frost yourself in an illuminated igloo and enjoy wintry libations, appetizers, and sweets while cuddled up amidst the glow and snow. Four private igloos seat up to six people and are paired with festive food and beverage packages, starting at $55. How neat!?
- Head to Burlington for the Wisconsin State Ice Carving Competition as part of their 2018 Ice Festival tomorrow, Saturday, December 15th and Sunday, December 16th! Along with watching the carving competition, visitors can spend the day in downtown Burlington taking a horse-drawn wagon ride, seeing live reindeer, visiting Santa Clause, exploring our downtown and much more—for FREE!
- Welcome the holiday season with magnificent music of Bach’s Christmas Oratorio, performed by the Madison-based Wisconsin Chamber Choir along with a complete professional orchestra, beginning at 3:00 pm, Sunday, December 16th in Whitewater’s Young Auditorium.
- The Geneva Inn on Lake Geneva is hosting a Holiday Brunch Buffet at their Grandview Restaurant from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Sunday, December 16th, with a bountiful buffet, caroling by the Lake Geneva Badger High School Choir, and a meet and greet photo op with Santa himself!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.