What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Bahumbug! Holidays and stress seem to go hand in hand, but they really shouldn’t! Read This Pincalled Holiday Stress Relief: 7 Expert Tips for a More Relaxing Holiday & get into the Christmas Spirit!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- The Santa Cause Tree Festival has started! Stop by Gage Marina’s Wood Boat Center, in Williams Bay, Monday thru Friday (until 12/28), from 4 to 9:00 pm. “Santa Cause” is a super charity, which supports existing charities in Walworth County. Each charity creates a themed winter wonderland by first decorating a Christmas tree. Next, they surround their tree with an abundance of marvelous prizes, all based on their selected theme. When visitors attend the Tree Festival, they can purchase raffle tickets to enter any of the Twelve Charities of Christmas raffle boxes. They have a chance to win the grand prize and other prizes (last year’s prizes included a trip to Hawaii, Florida, a moped, large screen TV, and more!)!!
- Enjoy a festive evening in Flat Iron Park, in Lake Geneva, while you watch the Lake Geneva Christmas Tree light the sky at their annualFestival of Lights, tonight, Friday, November 30th from 5:00 – 6:00 pm! Hot cocoa and cookies will be served, and your night will end with a special visit from Santa Claus himself!
- Kick off the holiday season with Elkhorn’s Christmas Tree Lighting on the Square in downtown Elkhorn, featuring the big man himself, Santa Claus, and his special helper, tonight, Friday, November 30th at 6:30 pm, followed by the Santa and Mrs. Claus Reception down the street from the square at Matheson Memorial Library.
- Check out A Night With Santa at the YMCA in Lake Geneva, tonight, Friday, November 30th from 6:30 to 7:45 pm! This is a FREE, fun family event to help celebrate the holidays. Bring non-perishable cans of food for the local food pantry, and enjoy free cookies, hot chocolate, pictures, crafts and a story reading from Santa!!
- Santa will be making a stop at the Twin Lakes Fire Department tomorrow, Saturday, December 1st from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm! Bundle up the little ones and Get a Pic with Jolly Ol’ St. Nick!
- Stop in at Santa’s Temporary Workshop right here in Lake Geneva, located at 875 W. Main St., and see the man himself, with his helpers hard at work, from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm each weekend, now through Christmas!
- The 33rd Annual Christmas Card Town Parade will be Saturday, December 1st at 1:30 pm in downtown Elkhorn!
- The 43rd Annual Electric Christmas Parade will glide through Broad and Main Street in downtown Lake Geneva tomorrow, Saturday, December 1st at 5:00 pm.
- Head to East Troy’s Village Square at 5:30 pm, tomorrow, Saturday, December 1st, for Santa on the Square! Festivities include a tree lighting, winter activities, Holiday Marketplace, photos with Santa and more!
- Tomorrow, Saturday, December 1st head to Whitewater for the Indoor Season Whitewater City Market! Head to Irvin L. Young Memorial Library every Saturday from 9:00 am to Noon, now through April, for everything from fresh-roasted coffee beans and freshly brewed kombucha to locally grown micro greens, cheese, local eggs, honey, & fresh-baked bread. Add handmade cards, jewelry, quick breads, pastries and cookies, jams, award-winning gourmet popcorn and a twice-a-month fish vendor, and you’re set for the winter!
- Tis the season for cookies!!! The delicious Christmas Cookie Walk returns to First Congressional Church in Lake Geneva, tomorrow, Saturday, December 1st from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm! Half the proceeds are donated to local charity; go explore the huge selection of home baked holiday cookies & enjoy the holiday music!
- Badger High School in Lake Geneva hosts their 3rd annual, free-admission Craft & Vendor Holiday Fairtomorrow, Saturday, December 1st from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm with raffle prizes and fun for the whole fam—even a visit from Santa himself!
- An annual holiday tradition, the 2018 Annual Gala Holiday Concert, at Whitewater’s Young Auditorium, will be held tomorrow, Saturday, December 1st at 6:00 pm, with joyous sounds from nearly every student ensemble in the UW-Whitewater Department of Music. The evening features a dinner, concert, and silent auction, as well as small ensembles playing throughout the evening.
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.