What’s Happening at the Lake…
Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Surviving Black Friday Read This Pincalled How to Survive Black Friday for an informative infographic preparing you to save money, your mind, and feet! THEN! Don’t forget to support our local, Walworth County businesses for Small Business Saturday!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- The Gingerbread House Display is now up at Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva! Area residents, in both amateur and professional, adult & child categories, display their masterpieces through the holidays on the upper level just outside Ristorante Brissago. Come in and view these fabulous creations! You can even vote online. Swing by and check it out!
- Delavan’s Tree Lighting Ceremony will be tonight, Friday, November 23rd at 5:30 pm, with a choir and hot coco warming station. Santa to arrive at 6:00 pm!
- TheSanta Cruisereturns tomorrow, Saturday November 24th (with tours nightly starting at 4:30 pm, until December 1st)! Embark on a magical Christmas boat cruise to Santa’s North Pole hideaway, departing from Winter Harbor (located at 1 Liechty Dr) in Williams Bay!
- Enjoy Breakfast with Santa tomorrow, Saturday, November 24th from 8:30 – 10:00 am at Lake Lawn Resort in Delavan!
- If you can’t make this one, have Breakfast with Santa on Sunday, November 25th from 8:00 – 12:00 pm at Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva!
- The Christmas Train returns to East Troy this weekend! Hop on a magical ride tomorrow, Saturday, November 24th and Sunday, November 25th, departing 5 times, between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm, from the East Troy Depot and arriving at Santa’s workshop located at the Elegant Farmer. Here children can visit Santa and get a photo taken with the jolly elf himself!
- The 11th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting at the Abbey Resort in Fontana will be held tomorrow, Saturday, November 24th at 6:00 pm with refreshments and holiday songs to enjoy!
- Hop aboard the Grand Geneva trolley for a tour around the resort to see all of the decorations on their Trolley Tour of Lights, with nightly tours available hourly from 5:00 to 8:00 pm!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.