Here is your weekly dose of Reyenga Team insights, a list of things we are thinking about…
Out of Ideas?Last minute doesn’t mean less amazing! Here is a list of costumes that you can put together in minutes. Most of them can be created with items you already have. Read This Pincalled 28 Last-Minute DIY Halloween Costumes and enjoy the seasonal festivities!
For tips, tricks & random tid-bits these, follow our: Lake Geneva Homes Pinterest Board
What’s going ON?
As always, THANK YOUWalworth Co Visitors Event Calendar, for being the best source of info on our local events!
- TheCity of Lake Geneva’s 25th Annual Oktoberfest is tomorrow, Saturday, October 6th & Sunday, October 7th from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm at the 200th block of Broad St & Flat Iron Park in Lake Geneva! See you there!
- Now Open for the Season:
- Dan Patch Stables’ Haunted Hayride – 6:00 pm to 12:00 am, every Friday & Saturday night from September to the end of October – Grand Geneva, Lake Geneva
- Pearce’s Farm Stand Corn Maze – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, every Saturday & Sunday from September 8th thru October 28th – Corner of Hwy’s 67 & F, Williams Bay
- Dr. Scary’s Haunted Houses – 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm, every Friday & Saturday night in October – off Hwy 50, Delavan
- For all of Walworth County’s Fall Seasons Fantastic Festivities See Our Blog!
- For all of Walworth County’s Trick-or-Treat Dates/Times ALSO See Our Blog!
*New & Sold Properties in Walworth Co: Exclusively featured on YourLakeGeneva.com, are the most up-to-date, weekly Current Market Updates! This includes the last 7 days’ worth of just listed & just sold real estate in Walworth County, giving you insider details about our local market!
Want your free automated home Value in 15 secs?
Click the purple link for the most recent statistical analysis on your home’s current market value.